Operated :Everyday between 08:30 am / 23:00 pm
Guiding : English & Arabic
Tour Highlights : Bursa city center, Ride to Uludag Mountain, Inkaya Plane Tree (old tree 610 years), Cable Car from Uludag Mountain to Center, visiting the Green Mosque, Green Mausoleumd , Shopping Possiblity, Turkish Delight, Honey, Jam etc
Description :You will visit the following sights with an experienced and licensed professional tour guide with this tour.
You will be picked up from your hotel at early morning, and drive from Istanbul to Ferry from Kocaeli to Yalova.
The city BURSA is frequently cited as "Green Bursa" in a reference to the beautiful parks and gardens located across its urban tissue, as well as to the vast forests in rich variety that extend in its surrounding region. The city is synonymous with the mountain Uludag which towers behind the city core and which is also a famous ski resort. The mausoleums of early Ottoman sultans are located in Bursa and the numerous edifices built throughout the Ottoman period constitute the city's main landmarks. The surrounding fertile plain, its thermal baths, several interesting museums, notably a rich museum of archaeology, and a rather orderly urban growth are further principal elements that complete Bursa's overall picture.
* This tour will start by picking you up from hotels then heading to Ferry from Kocaeli to Yalova. Ferry takes about 45 minutes than drive to Bursa, former Ottoman Capital.
* Visit Historical Inkaya Tree (Sycamore or plane): Over 610 Years old
* Lunch: Delicious Mixed Grilled in a Lovely restaurant that located at the skirt of the mountain.
* Drive to Uludag mountain : The most advanced, most popular winter sports and most popular mountain of Turkey. Free time for Ski, Snow and Chairlift (in winter)
* Enjoy Bursa and Mountain with Cable Car : Climbing to mountain by bus and back to downtown by Cable Car.
* Visit Green social complex (Mosque , Silk Market , Green Mosaleum, Historical Bath House, Ottoman House)
* Visit Local Places for Shopping : Bursa is known with one of the largest manufacturing sector of Turkey so for that reason you may have opportunities to get things from manufacturing places ( Such as Turkish Delight, Honey , Jam Preserved, e.t.c)
Green Mosque (Yesil Camii): Green Mosque, also known as Mosque of Mehmed I, is a part of the larger complex (a kulliye) consists of a mosque, turbo (tomb), madrasah (school), kitchen and bath. The Green Mosque can be shown as the perfect blend between architecture and embellishment, the proof that such works of art were produced in a country where the battles between siblings had come to an end and peace had returned.
Green Mausoleum (Yesil Turbe): Green Tomb is a mausoleum of the fifth Ottoman Sultan, Mehmed I, in Bursa, Turkey. It was built by Mehmed's son and successor Murad II following the death of the sovereign in 1421. The architect, Haci Ivaz Pasha designed the tomb and the Yesil Mosque opposite to it. Iznik tiles with flower patterns in blue, white and yellow adorn the portal.
Inkaya Plane Tree: 600 years old tree with amazing view and atmosphere. The Village on the road to Uludag Bursa Inkaya contents "Inkaya Plane Tree", 595-year history has the distinction of being the oldest tree. Visitors flocked to the plane has become the symbol of Bursa, 35-meter-long, 9.2 meters, draws attention to the environment. 3-4 m, find the thickness of each branch.
Depart from Bursa around 19:00 and Late evening return to Istanbul and transfer to hotels.
- 32 EUR / Discounted Price / Instead of 40 EUR
- Child between 3-7 age : 29 EUR
- Child between 0-2 age : FREE ( no meal)
- NO Advance Payment Required! Book NOW and pay on the tour date...
What is included in tour?
- Hotel Pick-up & drop-off by air-conditioned non-smoking tour coaches
- Entrance Fees mentioned by the itineraries.
- Cable Car one way from Mountain to Center
- Lunch with one soft drink
- Professional Licenced Tour Guide.
- Services Charges & Local Taxes.
What is excluded in tour?
- Atv safari or ski motor and skiing not included in price
- Personal expenses
Hotel Pick Up & Drop Off Service and Other Informations
- Owing to traffic difficulties, pickups may delay beyond our control.
- FREE Pick-up & Drop-off service available only from hotels in city center.
- Extra Pick up Drop off charge from Asian Side 70 Euro for two ways Extra Pick up Drop off charge from Europian Side 40 to 70 Euro for two ways.
Such as center; Levent, Maslak, Atakoy, Bakirkoy, Yesilkoy, Bahcesehir, Gunesli, Merter, Beylikduzu, Yenibosna etc..
Please ask price for pick up possibility from other locations.
Group Booking : Please Contact US for Group Booking Discounts or for other questions.